• Flexi Benefit
• Identify potential growth area, develop, conceptualize and implement strategies to generate new business with both new and existing customers.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with customers.
• Have good understanding of the company’s product and services so as to provide solutions to customers’ business needs and requirement.
• Develop and manage efficient account development plans and track progress against customer’s development milestones.
• Achieve sales revenue target and growth objectives.
• Handling of new sales enquiries, that includes costing, preparing of quotation and following up action with potential customer.
• Prepare and/or update of database / sales progress / weekly activity reports as when required by superior.
• Diploma / Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent
• Preferably with 3 – 5 years of experience in Health Product sales
• Candidates with less experience will be consider for junior position
• Requires good customer service skills and knowledge in health products.
• Customer focused and results with proactive solution driven. The ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks is essential.
• Ability to effectively present to all levels of an organisation internally and externally
• Willing to travel upon business requirement.
• Excellent career advancement & growth opportunities.
• Good team player with good communication skills.
• Strongly committed with a positive and willing to learn attitude.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Career Level: Non-Executive
Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience: 3 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Specializations: Sales/Marketing, Retail Sales
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 201730506C
Industry; Health products
Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Please contact Tel for enquiry: 65659471
Email cv to: email@example.com